Mesa Parks, Recreation and Community Facilities Department offers Fee Assistance to Mesa Residents Only. The program is designed to provide residents in Mesa an opportunity to participate in quality recreation programs that they may not be able to afford without assistance. Eligibility for the program is determined by completing an application and supplying the correct documentation prior to registering for programs. All information submitted for the purposes of Fee Assistance eligibility is confidential and is not shared with program staff.
In addition to Fee Assistance we offer the Making Waves Scholarship Program, providing discounted learn-to-swim lessons and discounted competitive team membership to Mesa residents in need, all made possible by donations from the community.
What Kind of Documentation Is Needed?
In addition to the fee assistance application (below), each household is required to submit one of the following:
- A copy of current Eligibility Notification Letter from Mesa Public Schools Food Service Department Free or Reduced Lunch Program
- A copy of any of the below Government Assistance verification documents: Unemployment Verification, Nutrition Assistance Verification, WIC Assistance verification, AHCCCS Verification
Please send or bring in a copy of these documents, as they will not be returned…. Do Not Send Original Documents
For questions about fee assistance, please call 480-644-2352, Monday - Thursday 7am - 5:30 pm or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fee Assistance Instructions (English)
- Fee Assistance Application (English)
- Fee Assistance Instructions (Spanish)
- Fee Assistance Application (Spanish)