We receive many requests for donations, and although we would like to help everyone, it just isn't possible. Please follow the guidelines below when making a donation request.
Dobson Ranch Golf Course makes a limited number of contributions to not-for-profit, tax exempt organizations (under section 501 (c)3 of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code). The charity/organization must be located in Mesa, and/or offer programs that benefit Mesa residents.
Golf passes are donated for specific community events and programs that support the mission of the City of Mesa’s Parks, Recreation and Commercial Facilities Department to provide leisure experiences that enhance the quality of life for our community.
Dobson Ranch Golf Course does not donate golf passes to:
- Politically partisan programs, groups or associations
- Organizations or events outside the Mesa area
A limited number of passes are available each quarter. All donation requests will be reviewed within 30 days of receipt. All accepted requests will receive golf passes via U.S. Mail, or arrangements may be made to have donations picked up. Declined requests will receive written notification via mail or e-mail.
How to Request a Donation
- Organizations must follow these guidelines when requesting the donation of golf passes. Golf passes will only be issued as 18-holes of golf, with cart, for two players for Monday - Thursday play.
- Submit a written request on organization’s letterhead with the address, phone number and e-mail address of the organization along with a contact name and title
- One request per organization per year will be considered, provided the request meets DRGC donation guidelines
- Request must include specific information regarding how the donation will be used (i.e. door prize, silent auction item, etc.).
- Request must include details of the event at which the donation will be distributed (date, type of event, location, number of attendees), event fundraising goal and how the funds will be used.
- Requests must include a copy of the I.R.S. Exemption letter or sufficient documentation verifying tax exempt status
Include benefits to Dobson Ranch Golf Course (i.e. name included on signage, in programs; event participation; etc.)
- Requests must be submitted a minimum of 60 days in advance of event date
Requests should be sent to:
Dobson Ranch Golf Course
Attn: Donation Request
2155 S. Dobson Road
PO Box 1466
Mesa, AZ 85201
Telephone, fax and e-mail solicitations will not be considered.