Celebrate Mesa is a free family event that brings the community together to enjoy games, carnival rides, entertainment and more! Some of the fun family activities will include:
- Living Green Village - check out a preview of this year's Living Green attractions!
- Bounce Houses and Kids Games
- Entertainment, Contests and Give-aways
- Kids run the bases!
- Information Vendors
- Food Trucks
- Carnival Rides ($5 wristband for unlimited rides. Age and height restrictions may apply)
Places to Visit
- General event parking will be located in the grass fields surrounding Hohokam Stadium (1235 N. Center St.)
- Event Parking Map [PDF]
Tell Us What You Think
- Take our short survey for a chance to win a $50 Amazon gift card!
Volunteer work is predominately conducted outdoors and is subject to inclement weather. Exposure to large crowds is likely. All volunteers must be 16 and older, or 14 and older if volunteering with a parent or guardian, unless otherwise noted.
For more information, contact Beverlee Nielsen at 480-644-4345 or email@example.com.
Help support Celebrate Mesa while promoting your brand or business. There are many event sponsorship opportunities available.
We are now accepting sponsors for the October 21, Celebrate Mesa event. For more information, contact Kylie Powell at 480-644-2447 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note - We are no longer accepting vendors for this event.
Vendor registration is currently closed. For future event consideration, please submit information or proposals to the Parks, Recreation and Community Facilities Department.
Drop off: 200 S. Center, Bldg. #1, 85210.
Mail: City of Mesa - PRCF
PO Box 1466 - MS 7010
Mesa, AZ 85211
For more information, contact Oscar Venegas at 480-644-5777 or email@example.com.
Thank you to all of our amazing sponsors!