Connector Volunteer Applications will be accepted between
February 27, 2017 and March 30, 2017
If you have any questions regarding the process or application, please contact Leneya Perschka at 480-644-3388 or by email Leneya.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Established in 1998, the Mesa Fire Department's Connector Program is designed to provide assistance in the City of Mesa after the initial 9-1-1 call. Services include:
- Fire Crew Support
- Emergency and Disaster Assistance
- Motorist Assistance
- Food boxes
- Smoke Alarm Assistance
- Special Events Support
Connector Volunteer Requirements:
- Valid Arizona drivers license
- Current Basic CPR certification
- Pass a full background check
- Pass the interview process
- Once confirmed, Connectors are expected to commit one year of service to the program.
- Connectors are required to volunteer 15 hours per month.
- Initial training is provided and required.
- Connector volunteers operate 7am-10pm, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Fire Based Emergency Medical Services
- Changes in Fire Department EMS Delivery
- Fire Service-Based EMS...A New Tool Kit for Use
- Fire Service-Based EMS Electronic Tool Kit
- Mesa Fire and Medical Department (MFMD) nor any of its programs or partners do not authorize any entity to solicit, collect or raise funds in exchange for product on our behalf. If you are contacted by anyone attempting to do so you are encouraged to contact MFMD or The Internet Crime Complaint Center (http://www.ic3.gov).
- MFMD does not have any connection to any outside agencies professing to provide or offering to provide inspections, tests or certifications to homes or businesses. Please contact Mesa Fire and Medical Department Fire Marshal office 480-644-2622