For Questions regarding charges on your Maricopa County property tax bill for Eastmark Assessment Area and Eastmark CFD, Email or call 480-644-2389.
City of Mesa CFD
Harvard Investments has been approved to develop a community just east of Eastmark. However, the Cadence Community Facilities District is currently on hold.
What is a Community Facility District?
The Eastmark and Harvard Community Facility Districts (CFDs) were formed at the request of the property developers through the City of Mesa as a means of obtaining community funding for property development. Funding is used for building parks, roadways, sewer, water storm drain, signage, street light, landscape and related improvements.
- Eastmark CFD Annual Budget & Financial Reporting
- Eastmark Great Park
- Eastmark Planning & Development Agreements
- Eastmark Legislation (search: Eastmark, All Years, All Types)
- Eastmark Meeting Minutes (search: All Years, Eastmark Community Facilities District No 1 Board)
- Eastmark Meeting Minutes for 2015 (search Eastmark 2015, Match All Words)
- Eastmark Vendor Payments (scroll down to Vendor Payments, select the year, then search for Fund Name Contains Eastmark)